To purchase your tickets, click here
If you’d like to hear the lectures and video from past events, head over to our media page!
- Aquaponics Workshop August 17th-20th, 2016 – Snowed Inn – 2250 West Lake St., McCall, ID, 83638
- Grazing Field Day, Saturday June 18th – Hosted at Mcintyre Farms – Caldwell flyer
- Polyfaces: Boise Film Screening – Boise, ID.
- Grazing Field Day June 27th, 2015 – The ICSA was a proud sponsor of this event. It featured sessions by Jim Gerrish, Steve Campbell, Marlon Winger, Glenn Elzinga, John Snider, Brad McIntyre, Pam Holloway and Dennis Merrick. Thank you to everyone who came out to support this event! Download flyer
- Kegs4Kause January 19, 2015 – The ICSA was proud to be sponsored for yet another year by Payette Brewing Co. for their Monday night Kegs4Kause event. It included an exciting raffle, and the money we earned has helped fund the expenses of our AmeriCorps VISTA for the 2015 year. Thank you to all those who came out and supported us!
- 2014 Sustainable Agriculture Symposium November 18, 2014 – It was a huge success seeing over 340 registered attendees and Gabe Brown and Joel Salatin as our featured keynote speakers.
- 2014 Pre-Symposium Networking Event November 17, 2014 – Bittercreek Ale House hosted ICSA for its meet-and-greet with the two keynote speakers for the symposium, Gabe Brown and Joel Salatin.
- Kegs4Kause Monday April 21, 2014 – The ICSA was proud to be sponsored by Payette Brewing Co. for their Monday night Kegs4Kause event. An evening of beer drinking and agriculture talk. Can a fundraiser get any better?
- Green Fest Sponsor April 19, 2014 – We were happy to sponsor a booth at the Green Fest downtown in Boise, and it was a great event with many interesting conversations!
- Networking Event April 10, 2014 – The ICSA hosted a great event at the Fork restaurant in downtown Boise. Drinks were served and it was a great chance for people to network and talk sustainable agriculture!
- 2013 Sustainable Agriculture Symposium November 14, 2013 – The second year of this event brought out a great crowd, and Wenonah Hauter was the keynote speaker.
- 2012 Sustainable Agriculture Symposium October 24, 2012 – The first annual symposium was a great event with keynote speaker Michael Pollan in attendance.
- March 24, 2011 – The Idaho Center for Sustainable Agriculture is granted its 501(c)3 non-profit status!