Your tax-deductible contributions can help support SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE across Idaho’s urban and rural communities. Our goal is to make an impact throughout our entire food shed.
WHERE DOES YOUR TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION GO?
- Annual Symposium: Each year we organize the Northwest’s premier sustainable agriculture symposium, which is now attracting local and national change agents. Our goal is to bring people together and promote regenerative-agriculture.
- Educational Events: Each year we create new sustainable and regenerative educational opportunities for farmers. Our goal is to make these opportunities available in communities across the region so true change can be catalyzed locally. One event per year is not enough. We want to reach every community.
- Farmer Sponsorship: We dedicate a portion of our annual contributions to sponsor agricultural opportunities organized by other non-profits and Ag organizations! We realize the ICSA can’t do it all, but we can still financially support events and investments for farmers across the region.
- Future Visioning: New ideas must be explored, and experimentation is one of the best ways to test the waters. Exploring award and recognition programs, certifications, infrastructure investments, reducing food waste, soils testing…the ideas are endless. Each year the ICSA tries to find additional ways to catalyze change in our farming communities and promote regenerative methods.
Stocks, bonds or any other securities can be transferred as gifts. Giving the gift of stock also has benefits for the giver. If the stock has appreciated in value, the holder can avoid paying the capital gains tax by giving it as a gift. If you’re interested in giving in this way, please contact Leslie Boson at her Edward Jones office: 208-342-0141.
The ICSA offers membership to farms and businesses interested in helping to promote sustainable agriculture.
- Farmer Membership: A $50 membership gives you a profile page on our Featured Farm slider in addition to 1 free ticket to our annual Sustainable Agriculture Symposium.
- Business Membership: A $200 business membership ($100 for non-profits) gives you 2 free tickets to our annual Sustainable Agriculture Symposium and a listing as an ICSA supporter on our website. A business membership is a great way to show your support for local farmers and educational programs.